Flatlogic Platform Update: Reset FunctionalitySeptember 14, 2022
We are pleased to announce that the application generated on the Flatlogic Platform now offers the possibility to Reset your project!
There are 2 use cases for the Reset button:
- to remove old migrations that are no longer needed and combine all migrations into one file (faster, better, prettier);
- to reset the database by deleting it completely and creating it again.
Where to find it?
To reset your project, please go to your project’s settings. Then go to the Settings tab and click the Reset button. With this action, you will delete the database with your data and migration history, keeping only the last state. Your code will then be pushed to the GitHub, if it (the GitHub) exists.
About Flatlogic Platform
Flatlogic helps software developers and businesses build web application quickly. Flatlogic generated web application code in different stacks (Vue, React, Angular, Node.js, Laravle) within minutes based on the database schema. You can create DB schema either using our internal UI tool or by importing SQL scheme files.
The resulting app will have the following features out of a box:
- Preconfigured authorization and authenticating;
- Tables and forms;
- Responsive UI of the app;
- CRUD functions;
- Full access to the front-end, and back-end code;
- Docker for deploying to other platforms;
- Auto-generated API for each entity documented in Swagger.
We have spent a lot of time and effort improving our platform. It is our pleasure to create something new for our customers and always be in touch with you. Do not waste time, try our new feature and see how rapid and simple it is! and see how fast and easy it is! If you encounter any difficulties, feel free to leave us a message on our forum, Twitter or Facebook. We will respond to your inquiry as quickly as possible!